Event Day Guidelines
Please review these guidelines before you arrive to ensure a fun filled experience for all of our competitors and fans.
The following tips will help you plan your visit at the Roberts Centre for the EUKANUBA™ Performance Games.
We look forward to seeing you!
What should I bring?
- Spectators and handlers/owners are encouraged to bring their own chair.
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes as the events are not all in the same location on the Robert Centre grounds.
What are some general rules?
- As with any event featuring dogs, always ask before you pet any of the dogs, especially with children involved.
- The inside of the competition areas (including when not in use) are off limits to spectators.
- Out of respect for the competitors, please make sure to sit at least 8-10 feet away from the competition area.
- Children are welcome but should be told to use inside voices, to stay a fair distance from the competition areas and to keep their hands close by their sides when passing by any dogs.
- Please turn your phones to silent when near the competition areas.
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited unless you have certain dietary requirements. Food and beverage will be available for purchase throughout the days of the event.
- Watch your step for any dogs that may be sitting or lying in your path.
Convention Center and Holiday Inn Rules
Parking is solely at the individual's own risk. By agreeing to park in the RV/parking lot waives any and all claims and causes of action against Mars Inc., Roberts Centre, their employees, agents and volunteers related to loss of, or damage to the vehicle or its contents, including all claims and causes of action arising out of the negligence of such parties for any and all loss by fire, theft or damage, or loss of personal property, or the loss or injury to the animals in their charge while on show grounds, hotel or parking area.
Poop Stations are available around the property. If your dog soils the parking lot, show grounds or hotel property, it is your responsibility to clean up after it. Violators may be subject to an event committee hearing. Anyone found to violate these premises without cleaning up will be subject to disciplinary measures that could result in suspension and the withholding of awards.
We are privileged to have a connecting hotel to our show facility. Please respect the rules of the hotel so that we can continue to use this beautiful site for many years. Exhibitors staying at the Holiday Inn must:
- Provide access to your room from 8:00am to 5:00pm for Housekeeping. Dogs MUST BE KEPT IN CRATES when you are out of the room
- Provide your cell phone number at check in so that we may contact you with any noisy dog issues, or an emergency.
- Destruction of any hotel property and room is subject to disciplinary action.
Dog Park Rules
- Park closes at dusk
- Patrons use the Park at their own risk
- Handlers/Owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog
- Dogs shall be vaccinated
- Handlers must be 16 years and older
- Children under 12 are not permitted without a responsible adult
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park
- Dogs must be under the control of their handler and attended to at all times
- Handler must carry a leash with them at all times while in the park
- Handler is responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in designated receptacles
- Spectators may not bring dogs in heat to the event. Please check partner websites for further regulations about dogs who are competing
- Dogs that are sick are prohibited
- No dogs under 4 months of age
- No aggressive dogs
- Handlers must stop their dogs from digging
- No excessive barking
- No bathing of dogs in the park
- No food, treats, alcoholic beverages or smoking within the fenced area
EUKANUBA or the Roberts Centre is not responsible for the behavior of any dog, any injury, or any illness to dogs or owners. Bites or injury should be reported to Animal Services.